Understanding the real estate market and its trends is highly important for a property buyer before making any investment decision. It helps in purchasing the best residential space without dealing with any financial loss. Thus, if you’re planning to buy a property in Ghaziabad then get an informative overview of its real estate market first. The new connectivity will soon bring the major retail and commercial development in this region for the improved quality of residents’ life.
Basic Overview Of Ghaziabad Property Market
There are more than hundreds of localities in Ghaziabad with the majority of the proportion showing an upward trend in terms of developments. More than 40,000 properties are listed in Ghaziabad as per the current reports. Over 100+ residential projects are there each in ready-to-move-in and under-construction phase. Builders in Ghaziabad are promising the construction of elegantly designed properties which suit the budget and desires of buyers.
The central government has also added Ghaziabad in the list of top 100 cities to be developed under the program of Smart Cities. This means real estate buyers and investors will have better options for investment with top infrastructure, robust transportation network, and superb quality of lifestyle.
Major Developments Take Place In Ghaziabad In 2019 For Improved Lifestyle
- Domestic airport at Hindon Base.
- Metro from Dilshad Garden to Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda), Ghaziabad.
- Today Ghaziabad is known by 3 C’s – Connectivity, Capital, and Cleanliness.
- GDA approves an extension of Hindon Elevated Road directly to the DND flyway. This authority is building the 8kms bypass route between Hindon Elevated Road and Delhi to Meerut Road.
- Eastern Peripheral Expressway has been completed now and is providing excellent connectivity with several cities.
- Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System has also launched in 2019.
- GDA officials have installed about 103 CCTV cameras on Hindon Elevated Road at a distance of every 200 meters to track speed of the vehicles.
Ghaziabad is assumed to be declared as the Smart City very soon for several latest infrastructure developments.
Update Yourself With Market Trends To Make Confident Purchasing Decision
The rates of flats in Ghaziabad keep changing as per the market needs. Hence, in order to make the fruitful decision, it is essential to remain updated about the daily real estate market movement in this region. Currently, the property price in Ghaziabad ranges from Rs 2500-6000 per sqft. Raj Nagar Extension and NH 24 are top real estate locations recognized for providing the enhanced amenities.