Ghaziabad real estate market is ceaselessly registering a good growth in Delhi NCR. Thanks to the growth of residential clusters in different prime locations and availability of affordable housing options. Ghaziabad is known for catering the need of the property investors who look for affordable and mid segment properties in Ghaziabad.
Growth of residential clusters:
Kaushambi, Vaishali and Indirapuram clusters are already developed and there is no land left for further development, so areas along national highways and link roads are new alternative for residential clusters. All existing and upcoming residential property in Ghaziabad along NH-24 and NH-58 show that areas like Indirapuram, Raj Nagar Extension, Lal Kuan, Crossing Republik, Siddartha Vihar, and Govindpurum, are being turned into new residential clusters that attract home buyers to these places. All these areas have large residential population and they are well-equipped with modern living amenities and a better social and physical infrastructure. Consider some of the reasons why Ghaziabad will attract more home buyers to the new smart city:
• Widening to NH-24 from 6 lanes to 8 lanes.
• Healthy capital appreciation.
• Suitable for upper-mid and premium segments.
• Maximum new launches along both the stretches.
• Extension of Metro to Ghaziabad.
• Government’s funding of INR 3,500 crores to develop its infrastructure.
• Smart city tag that will improve the quality of life in the industrial city.
Delhi NCR home buyers are more interested in investing in 1 or 2 Bhk apartment in Ghaziabad as property rates in other NCR cities are very high and not affordable a large segment of property investors. Hence, Ghaziabad has a great potential to turn into a new property destination in Delhi NCR. Below given are some common home buy prices according to localities:
• Crossing Republik Rs. 3,800 – 4,300/sq. ft.
• Indirapuram Rs. 5,600 – 6,600/sq. ft.
• Lal Kuan Rs. 2,150 – 2,350/sq. ft
• NH-24 Highway Rs. 2,750 – 3,250/sq. ft.
• Raj Nagar Extension Rs. 3,150 – 3,400/sq. ft
• Vasundhara Rs. 5,550 – 6,350/sq. ft.
This price list shows how areas nearby or along the national highways offer affordable investment solutions. Landcraft River Heights, Landcraft Golf Links, and Dinesh Nagar are some of Ghaziabad real estate projects that ensure affordable housing options along both the national highways that pass through Ghaziabad.