Ghaziabad is one of the most eye-catching real estate destinations in the Delhi NCR region. In the last two decades, the face of Ghaziabad real estate sector has changed completely and emerged as a hub of real estate activities. Thanks to the joint efforts of the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) and private real estate builders in Ghaziabad. With improved social and physical infrastructure, proximity to Delhi, and a new smart city tag, Ghaziabad is going to make a real difference to the growth of real estate market in Ghaziabad.
Residential properties in Ghaziabad are available at a lower price tag, when compared with other regions of Delhi NCR. Many investors prefer to choose Ghaziabad as their preferred real state destination due to location, price, infrastructure, and quality living factors. Property investors need to know the following things before the put their hard earned money in flats, villas, builder floors, and studio apartments in Ghaziabad. Avoidance of these factors can make things really difficult for property investors.
- Locality versus locality: Ghaziabad is a big city, but all locations are not prime locations. That is why you need to invest in prime locations properties only that always fetch a good value. Investment in apartments in NH-24 Ghaziabad will bring better returns than investment in properties that are far away from highways, expressways, and link roads.
- Good resale value: Always invest in a property that has all modern living amenities, such as parks, swimming pools, power back up, lifts, children playing area, pure water supply, parking lots, and a green area. Property buyers always get attracted to such properties that are well-equipped with maximum modern living amenities.
- Checkout the USP of under construction or upcoming projects: If you are going to invest in any upcoming project, then check out of the USP of the same project. Generally, all projects are more or less same in nature. USP is the selling point that should be matched with your needs. If USP is not matching your needs, your investment will be useless.
- Right time to invest: Although property investment is always beneficial, yet you can save more if builders offer you some sops. You can take benefits of festive seasons when builders offer discounts and gifts on buying or booking of residential spaces.
- Neighborhood amenities: After getting all living amenities inside a gated community, it is high time to know what is available in the nearest destinations that can improve the quality of urban life. Now, find proximity to schools, hospitals, banks, entertainment facilities, parks, shopping centers, and restaurants.
- Traffic in peak time: Time is very valuable for working professionals and they don’t want to waste it in traffic jams. So, home buyers need to avoid property destinations that are infamous for traffic congestion.
Hence, check what the amount of passing traffic is before you book any flat in Ghaziabad.