After being endowed with the tag of ‘smart city’, the face of Ghaziabad real estate is going to witness a new change in property market and offer home buyers quality living in the urban areas with multiple living amenities inside as well as outside a gated community. The real estate market of Ghaziabad is getting better response from home buyers as it caters the needs of affordable housing in a perfect manner. In past few years, Ghaziabad has become a central attraction for property investment as it has everything that easily attracts investors to any real estate market. From national highways to shopping malls, from educational institutes to green parks, and from recreational center to communication facilities, the city has a bright real estate future.As there is no land left for new residential construction projects and out-of-reach property prices are keeping home buyers away from their dream homes, Ghaziabad has vehemently emerged as a new hope for such buyers. Below-mentioned are some residential property rates in various residential clusters in Ghaziabad which show that the future of real estate is bright in the smart city. These include:
Destination Price range Avg price Quarterly change (+)
NH 24 2,365-3,739 3,052 4%
Raj Nagar Extension 2,758-3,924 3,341 1%
Vaishali Sector 1 4,857-6,800 5,829 5%
Abhay Khand 4,759-6,763 5,761 4%
G T Road 3,736-5,292 4,514 7%
Lal Kuan 2,203-3,364 2,783 4%
Siddhartha Vihar 2,911-4,090 3,501 2%
The existing price trends of real property in Ghaziabad are the best and affordable in Delhi NCR and property investors will get more from their real estate investment as the city has future infrastructure plans and realty prospects.
- The extension of Metro rail to Ghaziabad’s new bus stand from Dilshad Garden through Mohan Nagar.
- Further plans to extend metro line from sector 62 Noida to Indirapuram CISF Road, Link Road and Vaishali.
- New sewage treatment plants in Ghaziabad.
- Construction of six lane link road connecting NH 24 to NH 58.
- Elevated road from UP gate to Raj Nagar Extension.
- Widening of national highway 24.
- Launching of new residential projects under Smajwadi Awas Yogna and affordable housing from private builders.
That is why existing as well as upcoming real estate trends are likely to favor real estate investment and offer home buyers better opportunities to have a perfect home in the new smart city that is adjacent to the national capital of India.