Last month, Ghaziabad got a real reason to compete with Noida and Gurgaon as a fast emerging real estate hub in Delhi NCR. Thanks to the central government for adding Ghaziabad in the list of 100 smart cities that will witness an improvement in quality of life with enhanced infrastructure and availability of things needed to live a respectable urban life. In real estate investment, locations play a vital role and attract home investors in an effective manner. National Highway 24 is a great destination that takes real estate in Ghaziabad to new heights. Have a look at the top 10 logics why NH24 real estate investment in Ghaziabad is a smart decision.
- Location: Prime location making a smooth and hassle-free connectivity to nearby areas—Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, NH-58, NH-91, State Highway 57.
- More funds from the state as well as central government for infrastructural development after being awarded with the tag of smart city.
- Rs 1,125-crore elevated road stretching 10km and joining Raj Nagar Extension to NH-24.
- Increased property value with price range INR 2,750 – 3,250/sq. ft. along NH-24 highway (Price increased by 4% in the last quarter).
- Affordable property options compared to Delhi, Noida, and Gurgoan.
- Inter-linking of NH-24 with NH-58 via the New Link Road to improve traffic communication.
- Widening of the NH-24 to six lanes (From UP gate to Dasna).
- 2 U-turns and an underpass along road number 6 starting from the Noida-Greater Noida expressway near Sector 98 and ends at NH-24 near Electronic City.
- Ghaziabad’s first solid waste plant on a 12-acre plot in Pratap Vihar near NH-24.
- Possible extension of 2 phase of metro to Lal Kuan from New Bus Terminal via Collectorate, Hapur Chungi, CBI Training academy and the Harsaon Police Lines.
With the above-mentioned logics, it can be predicted that the highway that connects the national capital to Uttar Pradesh’s state capital Lucknow will also help real estate industry cater the needs of property investors. Along both side of the highway, there are many builders and property developers in Ghaziabad, such as Landcraft Developers, which are launching new residential construction projects to cater the demand of affordable housing in Delhi NCR.