Home buyers always search for a property option that makes them feel comfortable, offers them better connectivity to central locations, delivers social security inside a gated community, connects to better social and physical infrastructure, and ensures the incessant growth of property value. And home buyers expect all these features and specifications at an affordable price tag that suits their home investment needs directly. If all these things are considered, then Ghaziabad emerges as the best livable city in Delhi NCR.
According to the most recent report of PropIndex, there is a clear penchant for larger homes in Ghaziabad. That is why 3BHK category witnessed a rise of 10 percent in preference in Ghaziabad in the first quarter of 2015. Ghaziabad catches all eyes for the options 2BHK or 3bhk residential units. Property investors perceive national highway 24 and Raj Nagar Extension as the best communities for property investment. Following are some first rated reasons that indicate why Ghaziabad is preferred by home buyers. These include:
- Strategic connectivity with the national capital, Noida, Meerut, and Faridabad.
- Quality homes and comfortable living at affordable costs.
- Government proposed infrastructure plans for a smart city.
- Proposed metro links with Delhi, Noida and Indirapuram.
- Good locality in terms of social infrastructure.
- Swift connectivity via. National Highway 24, 91 and 48.
- Better space for growing family needs.
“Micro markets of NH-24 Bypass, Crossing Republik, RajNagar Ext (Ghaziabad) and Greater Faridabad (Faridabad) region are comparatively cheaper; and an average buyer can afford a 4 BHK there,“ says Gaurav Pandey, Senior Vice President & Head – Research and Consulting.