The National Highway Authority of India is in its full swing for the completion of Nh24 widening project as soon as possible. The project was divided into different phases – (Nizamuddin Bridge – Delhi-UP border; Delhi-UP Border – Dasna; Dasna – Hapur; Dasna – Meerut), and after the completion of the first phase, all eyes are targeting upon the second phase, which includes widening of national highway 24 into 14-lane expressway till Dasna.Here are some important highlights that you should know –
- Apart from being a 14 lane expressway (8 lane normal highway, 6 lane expressway and 2.5 m bicycle track on both sides), this 19.2 km long stretch would have 6 foot-underpasses and 13 vehicle underpasses.
- The project has an estimated cost of around Rs. 1,998 crore (US$300 million).
- 3 flyovers and 9 underpasses are expected to be built on the 20 km stretch to Dasna. However, as per some revisions, the plan may be amended to 15 underpasses and one flyover at LalKuan.
- The project is expected to be completed by May 2019.
- As per the current status of the project, almost 15% work is completed. Separator boards have been enacted and leveling work has started.
How Will It Boost The Real Estate Market?
Nh 24 widening is not just a project; it is a golden key that will unlock the real estate potential of the entire NCR region. Flats in NH 24 were always attractive for home buyers in Ghaziabad. But, due to increasing congestion and traffic jam, the residents began to repent their decision. However, as everything has a solution, this traffic issue also got an instant solution with the introduction of the highway widening project.
- Reports say that micro markets (like Rajnagar Extension, Crossing Republik, Indirapuram, Siddhartha Vihar etc.),which enjoy direct connectivity with the highway will be among the first ones to enjoy the benefits of this new expressway.
- Market gurus even believe that the widening project would open multiple new pockets in the adjoining area, thereby giving a major kick to the real estate industry.
- Since the property rates are too affordable here, the demand for housing projects would increase, and the location would finally emerge as a global destination.
- The value of the property too, is expected to rise incredibly. Hence, the location marks itself as a perfect destination for real estate investment.
With the widening project, it is for sure that both the developers and investors would be in a win-win situation. Home buyers looking for 2, 3 & 4 BHK flats in NH24 Ghaziabad have the opportunity to book their flats at NH 24, as this place would only help their investment to boost with time.
NH-24 widening work on full swing will boost property rate in 2018