There’s no doubt in the fact that real estate industry has completely revamped today. Be it terms of policies applied (GST and RERA), reviving market, improving infrastructure, social amenities or budget friendly homes, realty industry has shaped a wonderful platform for home buyers, where they can purchase variety of flats, plots etc., in a hassle-free manner.
Not just this, with the passing time, the industry has been through several notable changes, as far as buying or selling of properties is concerned. Purchasing real estate property in the olden days was something else, and purchasing the property today is completely different – smooth and easy.
Old Ways Of Purchasing Real Estate Property
A Complete Broker Game
Purchasing any type of flat or plot in the earlier days, was no less than a messy task. This is why most of the investors preferred to invest in other options, such as stocks or mutual funds, rather than investing in real estate.
- A few percentage of buyers, who used to opt for real estate investment had to completely rely on brokers or any of their acquaintances to help them know about a vacant property.
- Since internet was not the thing of the olden days, buyers remained unaware of the growth ‘potential’ of the land/house they are planning to invest in.
- As said above, the buyers simply used to trust the brokers, visit different properties with them and finally select one, completely unaware whether or not the locality would be fruitful in the future.
New Ways Of Purchasing Real Estate Property
A Complete Technology Game
In contrary with the old ways, the new ways of purchasing real estate property in Ghaziabad are smooth, secure, backed by lots of information and future-oriented. Technology has played a major role in helping buyers find and select the right property within their budget. Here are some of the major techniques used today –
- Websites & Mobile Apps: Unlike the old days, builders have launched their websites and mobiles apps, using which a buyer can browse and gain information about every project and all types of properties offered by the builder.
- Virtual Tours: If you cannot visit the site physically, you can opt for 3D virtual tours, where you can scrutinize the entire property (without actually being present at the site) from the comfort of your home.
- Online Listings: This is also a unique way of finding lucrative properties in any locality or area. Right from local amenities, purchase history, property future value, photos etc., everything can be accessed via these listings.
To put it short, the real estate sector is a boon for the potential investors or home buyers today. The payments are secure, no delays in possession, quality construction at nominal rates and availability of all types of modern amenities, is making property purchase an easy task today.