Primarily, Ghaziabad is well-known for offering home buyers high supply of residential properties in the budget of Rs 20-50 lakh. Gone are the days when Ghaziabad was left behind in the race of infrastructural development by other cities of Delhi NCR. Today, Ghaziabad is the first choice of people who want to live in a better and improved society. With connectivity via metro and roads to the job markets of Delhi-NCR region, the city principally caters to the mid-segment buyers.
Established housing clusters, like Kaushambi, Vaishali, and Indirapuram, have already made their impression. On the other hand, upcoming residential projects in Ghaziabad are ready to make a real difference. Have a look at the top 10 reasons why purchasing properties in Nh24 Ghaziabad is the right thing to do. These include:
- A new smart city tag from the urban development ministry
- Extension of the Metro route to Ghaziabad
- Widening of the NH 24
- Hindon elevated road
- Meerut-Muzaffarnagar industrial area
- Elevated road from UP gate to Raj Nagar Extension
- All residential construction projects are on prime locations
- 6-lane link road connecting NH 24 to NH 58
- Affordable property solutions in 20-50 lakhs
- All modern living amenities inside a gated community
Development along national highways in Ghaziabad will benefit home buyers in Raj Nagar Extension and NH-24. This way, residential plots in NH 24 Ghaziabad and residential projects in NH 24 Ghaziabad will boost the realty market. Moreover, the city has a high supply of ready-to-move-in properties from leading real estate developers.